Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^LMAO^

nolettuce @nolettuce went to the very rare BasedGod show up here with me. One of our Russian comrades passed out after the show while eating a burrito at a Mexican jawn that was open to 3am that night. He was straight ZZZZzzzzzz at the table over from the rest of us.
wtf breh?

isnt nolettuce @nolettuce Dali?

i must be trippin

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE if you are loaded you should listen to that ^^^ dope stoner desert rock instrumental jam session type shit.

The Palm Desert stoner rock scene put out some really cool stuff. That band was a huge inspiration to Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age growing up when he was in the band Kyuss.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Brant Bjork of Kyuss said:
Yawning Man was the sickest desert band of all time. You’d just be up there in the desert, everybody’d just be hanging, partying. And they’d show up in their van and just, mellow, drag out their shit and set up right about the time the sun was goin’ down, set up the generators, sometimes they’d just go up there and drink beers and barbecue. Sometimes it would be a scene; sometimes it would be very intimate. It was very casual and loose and everybody would like, while they’re playing, everyone would just lounge around. They were kinda like a house band. It wasn’t militant like Black Flag. It was very drugged, very stone-y, it was very mystical. Everyone’s just tripping, and they’re just playing away, for hours. Oh, they’re the GREATEST band I’ve ever seen.-
That must have been so badass.