Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nuttkase @Nuttkase whiskey, great choice. Just another day grindin for that legal money. Gonna do it again tomorrow. ThursdAy will be my first day off in 19-20 days. Looking forward to my paychecks though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's dope LDS what genre of films do you like to produce? Scary movies?
scary movies would be the shit, there's no real scary shit coming out these days...I liked the evil dead remake it was well done
I have two ideas running around in my head that I can't seem to shake.

One is a horror film, maybe a few minutes in length, of which I have three or four shots already planned. I'll begin writing it once the inspiration for the type of horror(alien, monster, personal, etc.) plants itself, too. I think I'm going to go with home invasion as the base for it, and may give up on monster horror altogether.

And two, I am going to write a drama about a "fictional" couple who have problems. It'll be the story of me and my most recent ex. It's going to span quickly from the first time we met, to the very bitter end. I'll be the protagonist, and her the antagonist. I've got a really beautiful shot in mind to open and close the film, too.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Nuttkase @Nuttkase whiskey, great choice. Just another day grindin for that legal money. Gonna do it again tomorrow. ThursdAy will be my first day off in 19-20 days. Looking forward to my paychecks though
Thanksgiving day and Xmas day are looking like my only days off for the next month and a half. It's all good tho.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Worst weekend of my life. Need to score a 93 tomorrow on a test. Studied for roughly 25 hour the past two days. Brain about to explode.

You going to Nacho next Friday?
Good luck breh. They say always go with your first answer and don't change it.

Sadly probably not unless I randomly get it off. If I do and it isn't sold out I'll let you know asap.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I have two ideas running around in my head that I can't seem to shake.

One is a horror film, maybe a few minutes in length, of which I have three or four shots already planned. I'll begin writing it once the inspiration for the type of horror(alien, monster, personal, etc.) plants itself, too. I think I'm going to go with home invasion as the base for it, and may give up on monster horror altogether.

And two, I am going to write a drama about a "fictional" couple who have problems. It'll be the story of me and my most recent ex. It's going to span quickly from the first time we met, to the very bitter end. I'll be the protagonist, and her the antagonist. I've got a really beautiful shot in mind to open and close the film, too.
You should combine both stories ending with her demise hahaha jk not really tho id do it

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yea Id go crazy if I kept hustling, not working and not making progress. Hard work = opportunity
I feel ya bro. I've always had multiple things going on $ wise. I was raking leaves and shoveling snow at 12. Always have multiple sources of income. There's always money to be made. I look down on people that don't go out there and make money. I come from a lower middle class back ground and that's how we survive.