Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you know what rudy never bang a gang his hole life but I am a thug I was born in this life of crime so I honest respect every gangsta and hood in world but yes a lot my friend are gangsta from white to black chicanos I even know bicker gangs to rudy is a man
did I tell you about the 400 pounder that suck me up every two time a week last October of 2012 I did not kiss her are have sex

lol jesus.

Props: Nuttkase

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fife was nice. $800 for vaulted ceilings, shit ton of space, washer dryer in unit, walk in closets 2bd 2bath, free parking, w/s/g included, well maintained property, luxury fixtures, nice carpet etc, relatively close to freeway, reservation prices on gas and liquor (til WA repealed some shit and added 25 cents tax on gas overnight, still 50 cents cheaper than bellevue and seattle

this place in normandy park is decent. perfect 1 bd for me, $655, super quiet, well maintained, live in apt manager who doesnt let shit go downhill, relatively close to freeway

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
fife was nice. $800 for vaulted ceilings, shit ton of space, washer dryer in unit, walk in closets 2bd 2bath, free parking, w/s/g included, well maintained property, luxury fixtures, nice carpet etc, relatively close to freeway, reservation prices on gas and liquor (til WA repealed some shit and added 25 cents tax on gas overnight, still 50 cents cheaper than bellevue and seattle

this place in normandy park is decent. perfect 1 bd for me, $655, super quiet, well maintained, live in apt manager who doesnt let shit go downhill, relatively close to freeway
I actually wasn;t kidding about the room I got for rent. Its a nice house, 2 other roomates, both of whom are never home, its in a super nice wedgewood neighborhood. PM me if you;re interested.