Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
going to have to try that shit for the first time cuz bitches love sushi! an i cant come up with anymore reasons why i wont try it
Ain't that the fuckin truth... Everytime i meet a broad, ill ask her out and she'll wanna go to sushi. Without fail. I wanna be like bitch you dont like steak or chimichangas?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
bitches like sushi cuz its expensive.

but seriously sushi might be the best all around meal, for dining out. sake bombs are dope, wasabi + soy sauce is slap. edamame, those salted soybeans are a good starter, and nothing fucks with mochi ice cream as dessert

if anything, take a bitch there, and if u dont like sushi get chicken teriyaki or tempura (anything tempura is the shiz) or gyoza (kinda like a potsticker), and pork or chicken katsu is the fuckin shit too, its just fried and breaded chicken/pork

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fucking phone battery won't hold a charge for longer than a couple hours and this phone was designed not to open so the whole damn phone has to be replaced over something as dumb as a battery.

If AT&T don't replace my shit for free I'm gonna fire bomb their store.

Props: WT SAVAGE