Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm a very non violent person currently in life, but people at the fucking redbox kiosk really make me want to punch them in the throat.

They're all basically like "let me get to the screen THEN start calling and texting people seeing what they want to watch"

Fucking bitches always taking like 10 minutes when I just want to return a damn movie.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
killed up some grilled teryaki chicken x rice, a salad & some agent orange x sour d ...bout to hit this gym like a freight train in a minute.

I will be down 50 pounds by March, maybe earlier.
dude i had teriyaki #chicken for dinner, too #abc #thanku

May 4, 2002
I'm a very non violent person currently in life, but people at the fucking redbox kiosk really make me want to punch them in the throat.

They're all basically like "let me get to the screen THEN start calling and texting people seeing what they want to watch"

Fucking bitches always taking like 10 minutes when I just want to return a damn movie.
One time I went to get a movie at redbox and there was a couple in front of me. So im waiting not paying attention to what they're doing, I look up and they're reading every moive description one by one.

I said "man,wtf" they turned around, looked at me and turned back pick a movie hella quick and leave. Lol

I also hate when there's 2 side by side and the parents let their fucking kids just play at it, while the parents look at the other 1. Listen pedro get ur fucking kid outta the way.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You cats using redbox need to step your torrent game up. If there's a legal digital copy available, there's an mp4 on pirate bay.
I don't mind spending $1.50 to watch a bluray sometimes

I've had to download at least a couple thousand movies in my day, gotta support the industry I'm trying to get in to at least sometimes lol

Props: Snakegang