Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
God damn. This is my third time through the album, and I'm havin a few beers, but this shit is unbelievable. Dude has NEVER flowed better than this album. The wordplay and subtext is crazy. You go back through and listen again with fresh ears and no expectations, and it's fuckin genius.

It's not a sequel to MMLP, it's an update and reexamination, from boy to man. He is bringing his career/life full-circle with this shit, and establishing his legacy. AND declaring that he ain't anywhere near stopping. At the same time, it's a note to aging hip-hop-heads who feel weird and goofy listening to music the same way in their 30's and 40's that they listened to in their teens. Plus, undeniably, he is better lyrically than he's ever been.

Mark my words. This shit will be considered a prolific classic a few years from now. GOAT. And I haven't given a shit about this cat since 'The Eminem Show'. But this album is brilliant. A fuckin opus.
lol

Props: DubbC415

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
decided not to use the pre-workout crackhead supplement. so i'll a coward. i did kill a paella burrito afterwards. (the fuck, u ask?) shit was straight KILL homie. chicken, shrimp and spicy sausage. oooh wee. and i have a job interview at the gym next week. maintenance type shit.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
how did you get the promo pack? all the brehs need to hit dude up for those im a grown ass man stickers lol
12 O'Clock Boys

Give us your info and we'll send you a free 12 O'CLOCK BOYS sticker pack, perfect for slapping up on street signs, cop cars, bus stops, benches, or on the unsuspecting foreheads of your friends (and enemies).*

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
LOL @ Jonathan Martin's teammates saying this shit about his sister. Who do they think they are? Timebomb talking about Incisions mom?

Quote from teammate: "We are going to run train on your sister ... She loves me. I am going to f-k her without a condom and c- in her c-."