Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Hell yeah Keke all up in the video. That beat is pretty dope too, I really don't recall Lil B having a song that's sounded like this before either. It's almost sounds like something that would have came out in the Crunk era when they had the little more turned down and for the ladies type songs, if that makes sense.
He ganked the shit outta that style & song

the original goes hard

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
got some free stickers in the mail promoting the movie 12 o'clock boys. they're pretty dope, i'll post a pic of em later. but wtf @ the envelope being torn to shreds by Freddy Krueger and the post office writing on it "recovered damaged 11/7/13." that doesnt prove shit about shit.

also ive been getting some free samples from the gym of this supplement Super Pump Max. ive never taken supplements before but Ive tried this shit a couple times now and it gets me PUMPED to say the least. Caffeine usually has no affect on me too, this shit makes me feel like the fucking Hulk. How often do u guys use this shit, of those that do? Not trying to get hooked on this or over use it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
also lol @ this product my friend used to use called "black rage." this dude was an angry dude anyway and prone to violent tempers and when he started using that he was all about it, and after a couple weeks hes like "this shit doesnt make me feel good. sometimes i black out when using it. maybe i should stop using it." im like yeah fuck, ya think? the shits called "BLACK RAGE"