Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
undercover cop gets ko'd after football match in amsterdam

seems some people had a great party
Difference between Dutch/German and US Police in a situation like that:

Police will shoot your ass in the US. At home you run for a couple meters and then chill while drinking a beer and being drunk in public while yelling ACAB.

May 14, 2002
Difference between Dutch/German and US Police in a situation like that:

Police will shoot your ass in the US. At home you run for a couple meters and then chill while drinking a beer and being drunk in public while yelling ACAB.

lol did you notice the old dude in the end of the clip just chilling and sipping his beer while all hell just broke loose all around him.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
im drinking this pepsi throwback and its gross, tastes like theyre using splenda now. i just had one of those mexican glass bottle pepsis yesterday and it was way better. it says 'sugar' on ingredients but it has to be some kind of blend. if i was rich id have it analysed then sue those bastard liars
what sweetener do they put in regular pepsi? isnt it sugar?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
do they charge extra for the sugar version?
yeah in the US they call soda made with actual sugar* Mexican [brand name] and its more expensive.

*Dont be a dick and try and correct me N @nato because im using the colloquial not chemical definition of 'sugar'

Props: Snakegang

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah, its about the hitman. Its just two interviews done with him by prison shrinks. You cant watch youtube on your video game shit?
i can but it looks like ass, i cant stand watching anything not 1080p. even 1080i looks like ass

watched it, im pretty sure i saw the first part, the second two were new to me. damn, i didnt know about those cave / rat murders, thats pretty hardcore to listen to and im nearly desensitized to most everything. also about all the animals he killed. interviews also pissed me off cause i hate domestic violence and ppl hitting their kids. im not sure why he never killed his parents. he probably had some deep fear of them he would never admit to. i kept wondering if the shrink would ask, but i bet he probably would have tried to kill the shrink lol. now hes dead and we'll never know

good recommendation

Last edited: