Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Seattle brehs

according to nacho he has his own burger at lil woody's on capitol hill & ballard. im guessing it was a burger of the week thing, tho.
I've never eaten at that place, but I know of it. Its 3xl hipster status. The hill is Nuttkase @Nuttkase 's hood, so maybe he's been there?

Lil Woodys ‏ L @LiL woodys 30 Oct

We teamed up w/ N @Nacho Picasso to celebrate the release of his EP #HighandMighty try the #burger & get the record tmrw! NACHO PICASSO x Lil Woody's - YouTube

Never heard of the spot but I'm pretty terrible at remembering names of places.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What's the duck tales Song Nuttkase @Nuttkase ? What artist/album?
Off of Nacho Picasso's newest album High & Mighty.

It honestly isn't probably the best introduction to Nacho's music even though I like it a lot. It's kinda corny but that's the point. There are even better songs on the album but it's the greatest song on there, figure out that riddle.

These are better songs as an actual introduction to his music

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris i hope the daughter is never to be heard from again jesus what a waste of screen time. is it me or is the way they present saul really off this season? theres a big disconnect compared to him being the most relatable/sane/level headed character before. perfect opportunity for him to give some great performances with brodi out the picture & hes just been super distant & doing/saying the bare minimum.