Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'll still enjoy an MJ song which is worse than either of those. Art =/= artist.
In sicxs case I disagree. MJ was a weirdo but he was never charged with the shit that sicx was charged with. I don't know if I believe MJ was a chomo, and I'm not even a fan of his music.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
MJ was definitely a weird dude but i dont think he did anything on the level of SPM or Sicx...those 'victims' were after MJ's money...i mean one of them was a cancer patient and MJ paid for all his treatment and THEN they sued him.

and i think it was Katt Williams who was like (and even if it wasnt, good ass point) what kinda parents let their kids stay over at a grown mans house?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
MJ was definitely a weird dude but i dont think he did anything on the level of SPM or Sicx...those 'victims' were after MJ's money...i mean one of them was a cancer patient and MJ paid for all his treatment and THEN they sued him.

and i think it was Katt Williams who was like (and even if it wasnt, good ass point) what kinda parents let their kids stay over at a grown mans house?
I think everything they said about him was bullshit. Dude spoke out about jews and then they were relentless in attacking him.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

In sicxs case I disagree. MJ was a weirdo but he was never charged with the shit that sicx was charged with. I don't know if I believe MJ was a chomo, and I'm not even a fan of his music.
I know with sicx it was his own kid, which I guess is worse--but once we are talking child molestation the degree doesn't really matter, right? And to be honest I think the evidence about MJ is pretty overwhelming. I mean, those parents deserve shit loads of blame, they should all be locked up too, cuz they were basically pimping their kids, but MJ was a baby toucher, just like OJ killed nicole.

May 4, 2002
I know with sicx it was his own kid, which I guess is worse--but once we are talking child molestation the degree doesn't really matter, right? And to be honest I think the evidence about MJ is pretty overwhelming. I mean, those parents deserve shit loads of blame, they should all be locked up too, cuz they were basically pimping their kids, but MJ was a baby toucher, just like OJ killed nicole.
I believe the sicx case was worse (touchin kids is all kinda fuck up) but sicx was filming/ taking pics with his gf. To an extent I believe lynch and his crew knew something about it.

Wasn't lynch banging zagg when she was underage?

Props: S.SAVAGE