Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol I go into every movie now days with that same thought, cause movies basically suck in general. Some surprise me though like 21 Jump Street, most end up sucking though. Hopefully these surprise me.
I watched Moonrise Kingdom before work yesterday. Best movie I've seen this year, go watch that. I'm a Wes Anderson fanboy though so I might be a little biased but it's getting great reviews from critics and moviegoers across the board as well.

[video=youtube;ocac5Umhb9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ocac5Umhb9g[/video]

that shit is actually kinda dope IMO
I liked the beat but that effect or whatever they were doing with his voice killed it for me.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
S @Staci , yeah I want to see Moonrise Kingdom, but I also love watching horror flicks at Drive In's, been like 7 years since I did that, plus Drive In food = bomb

last horror double feature I saw at a Drive In was The Devil's Rejects and Land of the Dead in 2005 Devil's Rejects was dope, Land of the Dead was garbage, but the night overall was dope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah breh drive-ins are always fun even if it's a shitty ass movie. The only one around here is about 30 minutes north of me and I haven't been there since I was in my early 20s but we used to go all the time. Hot boxing the car watching some flicks haha.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
S @Staci , yeah I want to see Moonrise Kingdom, but I also love watching horror flicks at Drive In's, been like 7 years since I did that, plus Drive In food = bomb

last horror double feature I saw at a Drive In was The Devil's Rejects and Land of the Dead in 2005 Devil's Rejects was dope, Land of the Dead was garbage, but the night overall was dope.
Did you pull off the ol dick in the popcorn trick?