Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Man paypal must make some serious cash. Out of the $120 in donation so far from three people they have taken like almost $5.
The thing that pissed me off most about PayPal was the waiting period for the cash to transfer. First time I used it I was broke and needed the funds that a homie owed and had to wait 48 hours minimum but its 48 hours up to 5 days I think. PayPal is a faggot for that.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I cleaning out my siccness inbox and found a conversation with Big Rich(R.I.P.) from 2010. We talked about weed and music and other things and he shared this video with me of his people's knocked out off of edibles. Just a memory I thought I'd share of his with everyone I know some of you are his friends.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^^Thats the best post-hangover feeling...when it starts to fade away late at night the day after drinking...usually when ur finally relaxed and not thinking about it.
I always loved this quote by Frank Sinatra.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
is it only me or has that crazy locs shit stopped being funny a long time ago
Crazie locs reinvented himself when he busted that freestyle on krazy bone. I was at rasputins( a music store which are rare these days) and crazie locs has his own section for music and it was sold out. Dude is even on iTunes.

Props: jake921660

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
legends like MC Eiht and Krayzie Bone co-signed Crazie Locs

NAMO @NAMO is just mad nobody likes that weirdo Hopsin or his hero Wiz Khalifa
as opposed to being a mad nobody that loves riff raff and miley cirus and who's hero is tyler the creator