Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm going to make an official thread in the open form soon but I thought I'd throw this out there for the Freedom Town brehs to have a look at first. Shea and myself started a page to raise money as a group that will then be donated to the Marfan Foundation in Southern Comfort's memory. Anything will help and the goal can be raised if it looks like we collect more at anytime during the fundraiser. You can do it by credit card or paypal account of course but if someone would like to donate by other means (check or money order) I can PM you my address and once received I'll deposit it in my back account and then make a donation on the youcaring page with my credit card in your name or if you like anonymously as some people prefer.

In the breh's memory. | Medical Expenses - YouCaring.com
just saw this, awesome idea... I'm donating now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thanks breh. We are already almost 1/3rd of the way to the $300 goal and I know a few others will be making donations shortly. I made an official thread in the open forum. Lets make sure to try to keep it active for the length of the fundraiser which is set to close Nov. 30th.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
there was 3 hot bitches in the driveway at the house on the corner (not mario) earlier and i hella stared. and the one girl stared back and smiled. but i couldnt gauge whether it was a come talk to me smile or look at this chreep, gettin ready to laugh and tell her friends smile. so i kept drivin. plus i was late for dinner with another girl...
i seen this girl again today, so me and my son go down the hill to play catch on flat and it was definitely a come talk to me smile. we're goin out sunday...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN you tryin to get a run in tomorrow? i realized at my hoop game tuesday that i need to get back on the courts a few times a week...
i was actually about to ask you earlier, but then i rolled my ankle earlier this morning, so i didn't ask you since it's a no go. i'm gonna rest it for tomorrow, but if you get a run in on saturday and/or sunday, i'm down.