Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I didn't go to a strip club, I just smell like one minus the perfume. Fuck strip clubs in washifas, its illegal to serve booze so instead of them being like fun party environments its just sad sexually frustrated old dudes getting handjobs in the back. Totally different feeling than portland or somewhere where you can drink and you go with your friends to have fun, not to try and bust a nut in your pants.

The 'best' stripclub up here used to be this place called Ricks that got shut down for rackateering. First (and only) time I went there, was my and another one of my friend's bdays and so we go with a big crew and sit at a table and drink our cokes. So one of the broads ask if I want a dance, i said yup, so she takes me by the hand and leads me to the back of the room and the lapdance spot was a fucking bench. So like you and twenty other dudes are all sitting on a single bench in the back so close to eachother your fucking knees are basically touching. I laughed in her fucking face, told her the last fucking thing i needed was to be rubbing legs with some dude trying to get his, and promptly got kicked the fuck out.