Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bro I hadn't got hardly any sleep and was out of it all day when I walked into the auditorium to make sure it was empty so we could turn it off. I thought I had to be seeing things or something lol. I was like "no way this could be really going on, the fuck?" and stood there watching it for like five minutes before walking out to turn it off.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 4, 2002
Lol. I said this in the detox but a year or so ago my boy did somethg hella stupid and ended up in the ER. I was at home drinking, his gf called me crying and what not. I told her to pick me up. Grabbed like 8 beers (way after 2am) and went to the ER.

I go to the desk and ask to see my boy, he's drunk refusing to see anyone but family, I told the lady I was his brother. I wait about 5 mins and she calls me back to the desk to go back

I walk into the room where my boy is at and he's all fucked up, looking like Freddy got at him. The nurse looks at me and says "so your're his brother?" (He's white and I'm not) I said "yeah, our mom was a whore" the nurse just laughed and walked away.

I ended up having to call his work hella drunk to tell them he was gonna be Mia for a few days and left all my empty beer cans by some empty ambulance.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you said that movie gravity was pretty good right? Bout to go watch it in imax 3d after work... I'm kinda excited
bro it was good... some pretty intense scenes. I am lightweight an atronomy nerd, so for me the whole things was good. Great plot, Sandra Bullocks legs are phenomenal. In fact she has a great body especially for a 45 year old, theere are a few scenes where she is in some work out shorts & a sports bra lookin tight.

other than her, I liked Clooney's character as well... he played it real good.

very few actors in this movie

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
bro it was good... some pretty intense scenes. I am lightweight an atronomy nerd, so for me the whole things was good. Great plot, Sandra Bullocks legs are phenomenal. In fact she has a great body especially for a 45 year old, theere are a few scenes where she is in some work out shorts & a sports bra lookin tight.

other than her, I liked Clooney's character as well... he played it real good.

very few actors in this movie
Good shit... all the reviews I've see have been real positive, pretty excited to go watch it

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I fucks with chicharrones all kinds of ways. My homies mom used to make freshly fried up ones and fuck with some lemon or lime and some hot sauce those things are amazing.

Sometimes when we were stoned we'd even just buy store bought brands like those, heat up some tortillas on the comal, throw those in the warm tortillas with some hot sauce and go to work lol.
Do you remember the microwavable chicharrones? I used to get them aat safeway like 15 years ago but they disappeared. The mexican butcher shop by my house had them for a minute a few years ago but now theyre gone too.