Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
mad men & sons both kind of suck, a few redeeming qualities but not enough to justify how long they are. you ever see carnivale? one of the best shows & only 2 seasons long
Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL timebomb @timebomb

Carnivale_Season_1 (download torrent) - TPB

Carnivale_Season_2 (download torrent) - TPB

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Got my Shaniac @Shaniac on this morning and went mushroom hunting in the forest while drinking tall cans of 211. We were looking for chantrelles but ended up finding more matsutakis than anything else. No funnies right now, at least not in the mountains.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Deadwood>carnivale IMO
While I do agree with this, to an extent, Deadwood was able to finish it's run where Carnivale was cut short. I think I'd probably like Carnivale more if we got to spend more time with it like I said above even if it was just for one more season (which Deadwood was only three seasons so it would be even).

Also the casting on Carinvale was probably some of the best I've ever seen for a show and while Deadwood's was great too I'd say Carnivale's blew it out of the water. Same with the setting and props on Carinvale. And yes I'm a dork and notice shit like that lol.

Either way both are great shows.

I got the complete series box set of Deadwood on DVD during cyber Monday a few years ago for $30 which I paid for with my Best Buy rewards certificates so it actually didn't cost me shit lol. Great deal.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I think DJ Pimp had the thread erased from the boards because he was "hacked" and didn't know what was going on. Funny enough he actually didn't know what was going on though. AP9 did it all on his own I guess it was a major part of their falling out and parting ways with each other.

Props: Snakegang