Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Three Six is probably one of my favorite groups ever and I more or less love everything from there underground tape days through Chapter 2. After that they really fell off, or sold out, whatever the fuck you want to call it but it just wasn't the same. They will still have some songs here and there I fuck with and I know they would never have been successful with that dark evil type sound they had but man they had a great run up till then.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Sorry for the loss breh
RIP to your uncle breh, sorry for your loss
Fubu, sorry for your loss fam.
ouch rest in freedom to a breh
sorry for your loss fubu
Sorry to here bout your uncle fam. May he rest in peace
yea rip fubu's uncle
Sorry for your loss, Iller.
RIP to your uncle Fubu
Sorry for your loss Fubu mane.
RIP to your uncle, fubu
Thanks brehs...it truly means a lot. I'm speechless right now. Still can't believe he's gone. And it hasn't even really hit me yet. He was supposed to come back home today, but they found out he had a blood infection on Saturday and it was all bad. He was pretty much unresponsive since Sunday night.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn maybe I'm retarded (I am) but I somehow missed all the posts and had no context to what you were talking about right now Iller so I had to skim through your posts to see what was up.

Sorry for your loss breh. Try to think of the good times you two shared and that he's no longer suffering. Keep your head up and your dreads shaking homie.