Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck this job here, bout to say fuck this shit and go back to school

this shit is good pay but the burn out isn't worth it

basically have 17 hour days, today was my only day off and tomorrow switch to night shifts for 4 17 hour days

this can fuck off, actually thinking about quitting tomorrow and not even going back in

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
first week there had 33 hours of over time lol this week if I work gonna have like 20

all that time at work with hour and a half bus ride there and another one back plus the bus gets there 45 fucking minutes early, might as well just set a fucking tent up at that place and not leave.

Props: Shaniac

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
fuck this job here, bout to say fuck this shit and go back to school

this shit is good pay but the burn out isn't worth it

basically have 17 hour days, today was my only day off and tomorrow switch to night shifts for 4 17 hour days

this can fuck off, actually thinking about quitting tomorrow and not even going back in
How long have you been out there, like two weeks?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
first week there had 33 hours of over time lol this week if I work gonna have like 20

all that time at work with hour and a half bus ride there and another one back plus the bus gets there 45 fucking minutes early, might as well just set a fucking tent up at that place and not leave.
Yeah, fuck all that. That shit is almost working-on-a-boat status. It always sounded cool and the money sounded great until I actually started hearing the stories from my boys that did that shit. Fuck is.