Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Years ago one of his first posts on the east co co forum was him talking about how he's young and how he's doing big things and a bunch of bullshit, I been clowning him ever since, oh also the norteno rapper "lil coner" went to flamers house to fight dude but he didn't answer the door he just peeked out the window.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
All the fake generic comments are amazing.

Robert ClarkAug 25, 2013
now I know why he is being so popular

issa kopikarAug 25, 2013
It deserves waaaaaaaaaay more :) Who agrees :D

adam smithAug 25, 2013
superb!! awesome!! amazing!!

Sheila FogginAug 25, 2013
I heard their song from their Facebook fan page.Their songs are nice.

Mark JonesAug 25, 2013
Each song of them are good.I like them.

Brenda SippleAug 25, 2013
i heard you before.You are always excellent. 

Russell PooleAug 25, 2013
class one performance,good combination

Alice C. BuchanonAug 25, 2013
i'm gonna share it with my friends

Pat J. FryeAug 25, 2013
after this i have fallen for them

Annice LymanAug 25, 2013
your each beat is echoing in me,it's amazing.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
faggots put that sweet bbq sauce on bbq chkn pizza and fuck it up, u cant have sweet / sweet / savory. u need smoky and or slightly spicy bbq sauce, smoky / spicy / sweet pineapple / savory. i loved that milanos bbq pizza it had cilantro, jalapeno, onion chkn pineapple smoky bbq sauce, it was delicious
milanos does have the best bbq chicken pizza.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
How's the bay going Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris ?
Ive been back since late sunday night. Trip was OK, but I had to spend most of the time dealing with shit related to my pops moving into an assisted living facility. He's good and all, but he's got a couple surgeries coming up and needs to be somewhere where he can be taken care of while he recuperates. So we had to talk about all that end of life shit and all that fun stuff. It wasn't a vacation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'll never forget one time many summers ago when I had just turned 21 my little homie Josh called me one scorching hot day here in Washington. He was like "Hey Cory. Buy four 40s of Olde E, two each and then come to my spot. I'll buy." He was 17 but kicking it with me and my friends was already a seasoned drinker. I arrive and hand him a ice cold 40. He cracks it, takes a big chug and goes "Yo, straight up this tastes like apple juice right now." and at that moment I knew he was an alcoholic.
Still doesn't taste like apple juice to me though lol.