Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that joe rogan show has been crap so far, its cool hes talking about that kind of stuff on tv tho
I sort of have to agree... its basically all the topics he has talked about 100's of times over again on the podcast - just in video format. Its good filler TV, when the #fanboy didn't get enough of the jre fix through the podcast.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
had #chicken tacos for lunch; so i went to go to wal-mart to get some milk and cereal and i was gonna hit up subway for a oven roasted #chicken breast sammich for dinner on the way home...but my dad called and told me to get him a #chicken burrito so i said fuck it and grabbed #chicken tacos for dinner as well #abc

Props: Sacsick
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that joe rogan show has been crap so far, its cool hes talking about that kind of stuff on tv tho
I sort of have to agree... its basically all the topics he has talked about 100's of times over again on the podcast - just in video format. Its good filler TV, when the #fanboy didn't get enough of the jre fix through the podcast.
The show is alright, something to watch when bored. I liked the Bigfoot episode, but that chem trails episode was pretty boring. Haven't watched any of the other episodes yet, gonna give them a chance if they bore like the chem trails one did that I'm gonna quit.

Props: infinity