Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That said besides blacking out way too often which of course isn't good in any form and waking up in some lolwut places/situations the only major consequence I've had due to drinking is my DUI. Which I'm glad I didn't kill someone else or myself and of course it wasn't the first or last time I drove drunk. I haven't drove drunk or even buzzed in like eight years now. Not that anyone should ever do it or that it's acceptable in any situation but I'm kind of proud I haven't in comparison to how frequently I was doing it when I was younger.
Same here. I have two DUI's. Neither of which were me at my worst, but still. There were months of driving drunk every day. Especially in my hard drug days. I'd drive as far as I had to to get more drugs or do drugs with someone. I still basically black out every time I drink, but not to the same extent. Nowadays I wake up in my own bed 99% of the time. Back then it was jail, some gross chicks bed or someone's lawn. I had a chip on my shoulder and self medicated with booze and drugs and took it out on everyone around me. I made a lot of enemies that I didn't need to . I don't know how many times I've talked to someone or "met" someone and they've told me they used to hate me and are surprised how nice I am, because I sucker punched them, spit on their brother, or did something stupid. Looking back I'm embarrassed as fuck at about 3 solid years of my life.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've fucked around with most drugs at some point of my life. Luckily I've always been able to be a casual user with them, except for alcohol and reefers for the most part. I think the longest runs I've ever had with "harder" drugs was a spring/summer/fall long LSD binge when one of my best friends was the connect for the whole area I lived in and the better portion of two years doing coke when I was in outpatient rehab for my DUI of all things lol. Besides that I've been pretty casual with all other drugs throughout the years. Now it's just alcohol and the reefers, little coke here and there. That's it. Although I did do pure MDMA for the first time this year. It was pretty cool. Don't know if I'd do it again though.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've fucked around with most drugs at some point of my life. Luckily I've always been able to be a casual user with them, except for alcohol and reefers for the most part. I think the longest runs I've ever had with "harder" drugs was a spring/summer/fall long LSD binge when one of my best friends was the connect for the whole area I lived in and the better portion of two years doing coke when I was in outpatient rehab for my DUI of all things lol. Besides that I've been pretty casual with all other drugs throughout the years. Now it's just alcohol and the reefers, little coke here and there. That's it. Although I did do pure MDMA for the first time this year. It was pretty cool. Don't know if I'd do it again though.
Drugs are awesome, and I will never say that I won't do drugs again. But I feel the same as you. I smoke and drink. Do the occasional line or 5, do mushrooms or MDMA or Acid once a year or so when I'm with the right folks. But that's about it. No smoking coke ever again. No H ever again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Drugs are awesome, and I will never say that I won't do drugs again. But I feel the same as you. I smoke and drink. Do the occasional line or 5, do mushrooms or MDMA or Acid once a year or so when I'm with the right folks. But that's about it. No smoking coke ever again. No H ever again.
I've only ever smoked coke on joints, never did H in any fashion. Although I've smoked a whole bunch of opium in my day. Honestly it's probably my favorite drug and I'm glad it's not that readily available. Actual opium that is. 75% of the stuff people smoke thinking it's opium isn't. Snorted meth twice, hated it. Smoked PCP once, only drug I didn't do more than once to make sure I didn't like it for a reason (see meth) lol. Probably the " drug junkiest" or whatever you'd want to call it I've ever been was the amount of freon/canned air/whip its/spray paint I huffed from like 15-17 to get high easily and cheaply. That shit was retarded and I wonder why I have anxiety problems lol. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the feeling you got from that stuff though. I honestly don't know how much mushrooms or LSD I've done, it was a lot. Most of it was between 16-22 with sporadic use until like 25 when I just didn't like it anymore. The thought of doing psychedelics now is enough to give me a slight anxiety attack haha.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat , doing anything on saturday morning? got a flag football game going on around 10:30 at american canyon middle school.
I'm in a golf.tournament that morning and my sons bday party right.after. so to answer your question, yes I am...