Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
What happened if you don't mind me asking bro...
long story but the quicker version:

partyin on a Sat night at my boys house and a couple dudes came who thought they were G's. they both brought girls and one of them got into an argument with his lady. so her girlfriend punches the guy in the back of the head and he turned around and punched her in the face.

by the time they started fighting they were a couple houses down so we never saw much of it and the girl who got hit instantly took off. I guess she said shes bringin back her dude so the guys took off. about an hour later a car pulled up as I was walkin a girl outside and it was the girl and her man. He knew we weren't the people involved but when I walked up to the car to see who it was he yelled his hood and put the gun to my stomache and just started blastin. I ended up getting shot 4 times, my boy is paralysed cuz he was runnin into the garage n got hit in his spine, one guy caught one through the calf, and a girl with her back turned in the garage got hit 4 times and was killed cuz one went through her head

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had guns pulled on me numerous times when I was younger but never worried about them shooting me with them for some reason. I was pretty stupid when I was a kid I guess.

One dude cocked back and it jammed so me and my friend beat the shit out of him. I guess that's probably the closest I've personally come to being shot.

A few of my friends have been shot and it doesn't sound too fun at all. This dude who was an acquaintance of mine cousin who I met a few times (lolwut yeah I know) got shot with a .22 and it went in his kneecap bounced around and came out the top of his head somehow. Killing him obviously. Bullets are crazy.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ah I remember more then a few shoot outs at functions, the good ol days, damn this one time my cousin lived in meadowview and some Asian bloods lived across the street, some fools rolled up on them and started blasting, we were chilling outside I remember bullets whistling by and shit, they hit my cousins garage like 5 times.

Props: siccmadesyko