Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That does not sound too fun at all.
The sleep paralysis thing.
yeah it's wack, about a year and a half ago I figured out if I keep a TV on or something while I sleep then nothing will happen most of the time, maybe that little bit of light helps me snap into reality before the crazy shit happens lol

Props: Nuttkase
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
every couple weeks I try to sleep in complete dark just to see if I make it through and without fail, it happens lol

so many bitches have thought I was crazy over the years because I wake up freaking out all the damn time lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I get sleep paralysis no matter what if I sleep in complete dark, most people say they see people in doorways or shit, but I always see snakes on the wall or big ass giant spiders, I used to see people back in the day but the last couple years its just been the snakes, spiders, and shit like that

shit sucks, weird thing is though it usually only happens within the first hour of me falling asleep.

Been having that shit for like 15 years
I seen a few crazie things during it but i usually just get the feeling of something holding me down, I always make noises and kick my feet to try and have my wife wake me up, shits pretty crazie.

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I seen a few crazie things during it but i usually just get the feeling of something holding me down, I always make noises and kick my feet to try and have my wife wake me up, shits pretty crazie.
yeah I hate that feeling. I always feel frozen like something is forcing me to look at the crazy shit lol then I snap out of it after a few seconds and always gotta jump up and turn the light on to make sure nothing is really there lol even after all these years I still gotta make sure nothing is there.

Props: VERSACERO
May 4, 2002
That's the only time I've ever woke up crying, I told him he died years ago. His exact words was "it's cool,ill see you later. But, ill always be around." And he walked up a hill/sunset
I dunno what it means.