Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol i got sent to the back of a strip club once for taking back the money i threw on stage. i was hella drunk and didn't like the idea that i was tipping and receiving no love so i took my bills back. good times

now back to lil b references
Maybe BasedGod was at the club too and you were the inspiration for the song and don't even know it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ the SPD more or less handing out munchies at Hempfest this year.

Seattle police will be handing out bags of Doritos at Hempfest on Saturday.

The department confirmed the news on twitter, saying it will be giving out bags of chips with educational information from its now-famous Marijwhatnow FAQ.

Police are having some fun with the unusual assignment.

“Please ignore maliciously false reports that we’re giving out Bugles at S @Seattle hempfest .We would never, ever do that,” the department tweeted today.

Called “Operation Orange Fingers” – really – the distribution of one-ounce bags of nacho cheese Doritos will be funded by the private Seattle Police Foundation, according to police spokesman Sgt. Sean Whitcomb.

The department expects to give out just 1,000 bags of chips, Whitcomb said. That’s likely to lead to to some “Dude, where’s my Doritos?” queries from the 250,000 folks expected to attend the three-day pro-pot event.

The idea is not to feed poeple, Whitcomb said, but “to pique their curiosity and get them to go to our FAQ.”

Labels on the small bags will direct Hempfesters to “Marijwhatnow,” which explains that adults are allowed to possess up to an ounce of weed, and no, you can’t get back the pot that cops might have busted you for before voters legalized recreational weed.
Seattle cops dealing Doritos at Hempfest | The Today File | Seattle Times

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I send all these beats and never get as much acknowledgment of like "thanks for sending, but not my type - or ill pass." - even a fuck that was wack, don't ever send me nothing again would be appreciated.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Do you follow them on twitter, Nutt? The guy that writes their tweets is the guy that wrote the mariwhatnow, he used to write for the stranger, and hes fucking hilarious.
Yeah you told me quite awhile back to follow them, good call. I follow the main SPD twitter and my area's police precinct.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ima keep it 100, i'm not a fan of strip clubs, shit is depressing on many levels - such as you just leaking out money to hoes. Also feels weird to pay someone to be nice to you. All of them have had probably a shitty life. Thats just me.