Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Still confused about the situation here. It's your house yet she's staying there? I know I asked before, forgive me if I'm being redundant, but why not kick her the fuck.out?
ya its my house, she was on the lease, but the landlord & I served her an official eviction notice on the 1st... she has til the end of the month to get out.

I am not staying there during the process of eviction.

I thought maybe she had left already & just moved on with life but apparently that is not the case.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ya its my house, she was on the lease, but the landlord & I served her an official eviction notice on the 1st... she has til the end of the month to get out.

I thought maybe she had left already & just moved on with life but apparently that is not the case.
is this the old spot in essj or the recent spot you just got?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

Ok so basically she's refusing to just leave without an official eviction notice? Sucks that you have to deal with the inconvenience of temporarily moving out, paying for temporary living expenses, etc. Also, I'd be worried about her fucking up the house while I was gone. I guess that's life though. Sucks when you break up from a serious relationship, a lot of bullshit to deal with. My girl lives with me, but I own the house, so if anything happens and we break up... she's out that fucking door if necessary

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Well, if she has no money & no prospects, she's gonna obviously choose to not be homeless for as long as possible.

You staying in a hotel or what?
ya I been staying at a hotel 4 days out of the week & my sisters 3 days... still paying for the rental though too.

is this the old spot in essj or the recent spot you just got?
New spot... gave her the boot about 3 weeks after signing the lease.

Ok so basically she's refusing to just leave without an official eviction notice? Sucks that you have to deal with the inconvenience of temporarily moving out, paying for temporary living expenses, etc. Also, I'd be worried about her fucking up the house while I was gone. I guess that's life though. Sucks when you break up from a serious relationship, a lot of bullshit to deal with. My girl lives with me, but I own the house, so if anything happens and we break up... she's out that fucking door if necessary
exactly, she is refusing to leave because she dont have a job, but with an official eviction notice, I save my credit a ding.

99.9% sure she is gonna fuck things up, steal everything she can from me, break whats left, probably cost me $10,000+ .....but if it cost me $20,000 to get rid of her, I'd consider that a bargain price.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ya I been staying at a hotel 4 days out of the week & my sisters 3 days... still paying for the rental though too.

New spot... gave her the boot about 3 weeks after signing the lease.

exactly, she is refusing to leave because she dont have a job, but with an official eviction notice, I save my credit a ding.

99.9% sure she is gonna fuck things up, steal everything she can from me, break whats left, probably cost me $10,000+ .....but if it cost me $20,000 to get rid of her, I'd consider that a bargain price.
That sucks man, good luck breh. Did you see this coming when you were her? Her being such a huge cunt?

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That sucks man, good luck breh. Did you see this coming when you were her? Her being such a huge cunt?
she has always been vindictive, but very loyal... i trusted her til she turned on my son.

definitely not the sit down & shut up type, she is a loudmouth cocky mean rude bitch.

I was anticipating getting out for a long time tho, this time was the final straw.