Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I get a text from my sister earlier saying "Hey, do you remember 'so and so'?" and I say "Why did he die now too? Lol." because its kind of a running joke, like every time my sister texts me its because someone I grew up with/around has died.

She says "No, he's on the Megan's Law website." and sent me the link.

I'm tripping now, this guy was actually a real close friend for a real long time, like 4th grade through high school, and we lost touch a bit after...We grew up together and now I read "Lewd and lascivious acts with a minor of the age 14 or 15, with the offender being 10+ years older."

I cant stop thinking back like there was some kinda sign or something, Im dissecting every event of years passed.

Im also conflicted because this was a real close friend, and I want to talk to him to hear what happened, but because of what he did I want to break his neck...

Heavy shit, brehs...
I think its funny I say something that actually carries some weight, for me at least, and not a word is said, but we can talk about tiddies or reese's candy for 6 pages, lol.

Props: Snakegang
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
you should meet up with him at burger king and discuss his issues while eating chicken sandwiches and hopefully this time you'll get the second sandwich for free, even after purchasing the first sandwich as a meal
The BK I went to yesterday wasn't doing the 2 for 1. Theyre still doing the mix and match 2 for $5 thing. So I had a chicken sammich and a fish sammich.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe you said WAS a good friend... people hella changed after high school, especially if you haven't seen them forever. Its hard to consider old friends you haven't seen forever as current friends if that makes sense.

He probably was flirten with some 15 year old when he shouldn't have, she was feelen it - the parents obviously said fuck that and got caught up.