Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm waiting to cross the street a few blocks from my work when a cop car pulls up and three cops jump out and throw this weird dude who was sort of yelling and dancing on the corner to the ground. This literally happens two feet from me and I'm just like lolwut and dude is kicking and flipping all around. They end up hog tying him as I walk down the street looking back.

Get to work to find out he was in the men's restroom here butt naked washing in the sink and when people entered he would try to hug them. So the managers call the cops on him but he gets dressed and leaves before the arrive. He then proceeds to go dance in the middle of the street on Pike and 7th while mooning cars going by.

Great way to start the last shift before my vacation lol.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Pardon my video game ignorance, but...

...The next GTA will be available on PS3, right? But shortly thereafter the PS4 will be coming out, right? Since I think I read that PS3 games wont be compatible with the PS4, I would guess that there will then be a later PS4 version of GTA5?

Is that the case? And if so, how will the game differentiate between said versions?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think the PS4 will be my next video game console purchase, since my last purchase of a Sega Genesis...That's not counting when I bought a Dreamcast like 4 years ago...

GTA5, Gran Turismo, a baseball/football/boxing game, and Ill be a happy camper.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its not getting a direct port so you'll probably have to wait until next year when they start selling ps3 games on the digital store. i think it will probably be the same game give or take pre-order exclusives.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
its not getting a direct port so you'll probably have to wait until next year when they start selling ps3 games on the digital store. i think it will probably be the same game give or take pre-order exclusives.
So I would be downloading the same PS3 game onto my PS4. But all the graphics and gameplay will be the same from the older version then? That's kinda gay.