Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I had to go to outpatient treatment for my DUI there was a kid there whose "drugs of choice" where LSD, PCP, and huffing paint. Dude was like 20 and already had that permanently checked out of reality look going. Showed up twice and never saw him again. Guessing he's dead now.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When I had to go to outpatient treatment for my DUI there was a kid there whose "drugs of choice" where LSD, PCP, and huffing paint. Dude was like 20 and already had that permanently checked out of reality look going. Showed up twice and never saw him again. Guessing he's dead now.
or he's in prison after eating somebody's intestines Big Lurch style

holy shit LSD mixed with PCP lol I'd love to see through his eyes during that trip.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
R.I.P. TONY206 @TONY206

Gone but still here.

Last edited by a moderator: