Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
rob how are thy prrices in oakland
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe DFDoom @DFDoom

looking for a spot in the ice
Defy @Defy might be able to help you out in that particular area of oakland

Dec 4, 2006
what's up brehs?

here's another update.. we disconnected my grandma..she still fighting..

as of last night..the doctors said she's getting better and they have no idea what's going on. They was 100% sure she wouldn't make it by the end of the week..

I don't know if I wanna call it a miracle...but man...I'm lost for words myself on this one..

thanks to all of you that have kept my grandma, my family and me in your prayers..

I appreciate the love a bunch...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
what's up brehs?

here's another update.. we disconnected my grandma..she still fighting..

as of last night..the doctors said she's getting better and they have no idea what's going on. They was 100% sure she wouldn't make it by the end of the week..

I don't know if I wanna call it a miracle...but man...I'm lost for words myself on this one..

thanks to all of you that have kept my grandma, my family and me in your prayers..

I appreciate the love a bunch...
That's amazing. Im really happy to hear that. Not to sound too personal, but your grandma has been in my thoughts and prayers. Its real tough man, my grandma has been back to the hospital in a similar situation recently. Hope she keeps getting better bro.

Props: DFresh77