Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i'd rather pay for pricey alcohol and drink seldomly, than pay for cheap alcohol and drink often...that's just me, though; obviously i medicate more often than i do drink...
A good portion (not all) of pricey alcohol is just a name attached to an image that you are paying for just like almost any product out there that people pay higher prices for. The actual differences between the lower and higher stuff usually isn't that significant.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yeah, when i drink, it's beer more often than hard alcohol...but with alcohol, i kinda look at it like quality over quantity i guess, and i don't mean to say like whatever you guys drink is absolute crap, or lacks quality in general...

but i guess i shouldn't say anything; again, i obviously medicate more often than i do drink, but at the end of the day, to each his own...as long as you stay safe and enjoy whatever you choose to partake in...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy

This shit fucking slaps

No clue what happened with Mark of the Beast but I guess SK is dropping something (mixtape, ep, album?) called Street Kommandentz 06/16

same thing that happened to HOF with joey lol