Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last night was the first time in a long time that something (this time being work) drove me to drinking.

I usually drink, well, because I just want to drink and get drunk. Last night was like if I didn't drink I was going to stick my head in the oven and turn it on or something lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
At my old apartment the hot water was turned off for five days for some stupid reason (pipe repairs or something?) and having to take cold showers before work for four of them was the fucking worst thing ever. Oh and it was in the middle of the winter too.

I complained though and got $150 taken off of our rent for the month though so that was cool.

May 4, 2002
Mother fuckers at the after hours call center said they had no one to come look at it and fix it. Didnt even ask for any of my info.

Called back and 10 mins later I got someone here looking at it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Snitches get stitches..
Nah fuck these people man. If I could I'd beat the living shit out of them. They suck ass and whenever you try to ask them not to do something (like going into auditoriums to clean them while people are still in there lolwut) they just look at you and go "Que?" and then I have to talk like a baby all like "You" *points at them* "No go in there" *points at theatre* "When movie running" *does running man dance*