Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You should check if her dvd player is combatible with divx or xvid (should say it on it, or ask her what type of player she has and look it up online). Those players can read data dvd disc - probably fitting all the twilight's on one dvd as data. I think most common dvd players have that going for them. I bought one super cheap at big lots before.

That was my method pre-hd streaming days.

Last edited:

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
You should check if her dvd player is combatible with divx or xvid (should say it on it, or ask her what type of player she has and look it up online). Those players can read data dvd disc - probably fitting all the twilight's on one dvd as data. I think most common dvd players have that going for them. I bought one super cheap at big lots before.

That was my method pre-hd streaming days.
what he said...

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Those ppl burning videos and playing it on ps3 are retarded. Throw is on a external and stream. Way to much extra work doing anything else. Plus Cinavia is a whore. Sell out money for a media box.

I wireless stream all my movies through Apple TV now days... full HD no lag. I just make sure they are in MP4 throw them in itunes homeshare, and its right there. One of the reasons I through a TB drive in this bitch.
they probably got the disc from somewhere else because they know how to stream move2k on PS3 soo... this was couple years ago

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i'm having a vanilla bean milkshake, ha/
it's about to taste delicious, ha/
i'm medicated, ha/
four different strains and some #hash inside the blunt, ha/
I been sippin on dis goose, ha/
hash vape pen or medicine in the bong I don't know what to choose, ha/
do it all then do it all again, ha/