Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

fubu shake your dreadz to this lulz

why the fuck he draw a peace sign on his forehead?
lmfao @ him saying "I'm original, that's why I standout" Indo doesn't have an original bone in his body. If you look back at all the music he makes it closely follows whatever trend is big at the time and he's usually at very least a few months behind the trend if not longer, just like this trap/drill style beat he's going for on the song lol.

Props: BASEDVATO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I wish the song he did with Young Dru that was inspired by, and supposed to feature, Lil B was still on Youtube. Him trying to justify the song after his many paragraph long posts talking negatively about B in various threads in the months prior was awesomely funny and sad at the same time. Dude seriously wrote dozens of lengthy posts about how much he sucked, was bad for the bay, yada yada yada and then turned and worked with someone trying to capitalize on B's lane & sound. Then to top it off when he got called out on it I think his longest reply he had about the the whole situation was like two or three sentences and it was mostly "Its not my song, it's his song.. I just did the beat" lol.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
So the engine light just came on on my fucking caprice and I lost power to the wipers and the power windows and seat. Lights still work and stereo still works though, WTF is that.

Good thing I pay my mechanic in medicine, cuz I think this shit is gonna be expensive.

Props: NotAllThere