Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
bestofbayarea on Instagram added one of my pics to their profile...that's pretty sweet!

I'm almost ready to invest into a digital camera.. Nikon or Canon?
congrats, breh. you deserve it, you never know where your artistic talent may lead you to. you take some hyphy ass pics, with or without filter...

now, i took a photography class back in my first year @ the academy of art university in san francisco, and my professor had a shitload of big name clients; macy's, sears, target, costco, gap, and a lot of wineries all throughout napa county/valley...and i also brought up this question, and he pretty much said you can't go wrong with either, and his personal preference was nikon.

Dec 4, 2006
congrats, breh. you deserve it, you never know where your artistic talent may lead you to. you take some hyphy ass pics, with or without filter...

now, i took a photography class back in my first year @ the academy of art university in san francisco, and my professor had a shitload of big name clients; macy's, sears, target, costco, gap, and a lot of wineries all throughout napa county/valley...and i also brought up this question, and he pretty much said you can't go wrong with either, and his personal preference was nikon.
Thanks breh!

I never took a photography class, although I did have a chance to attend the Academy Of Art in SF like 10 years ago and I basically said NO ..dumb of me yes!

but I even surprise myself with the shots I take with my Galaxy S3..

And I like the Nikon camera's too, I'm leaning towards it a little more than Canon ..

Once I get it you'll see the difference on the shots ..

I remember when I got on Instagram and Gas Uno gave me a little advice on taking pics .. so I'm going to give him credit for giving me the advice..

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Thanks breh!

I never took a photography class, although I did have a chance to attend the Academy Of Art in SF like 10 years ago and I basically said NO ..dumb of me yes!

but I even surprise myself with the shots I take with my Galaxy S3..

And I like the Nikon camera's too, I'm leaning towards it a little more than Canon ..

Once I get it you'll see the difference on the shots ..

I remember when I got on Instagram and Gas Uno gave me a little advice on taking pics .. so I'm going to give him credit for giving me the advice..
that's dope...like i said, you snap dope pics; never knew it was with your galaxy s3 though, but i'm sure we'll see a difference in quality once you get a nikon. i actually copped a nikon s4100 last christmas, it was only about $110 at costco, and the pics are pretty crisp. i haven't used it as much because i got a sony cybershot dsc-w55 that my mom won in a raffle about 4 years ago that is still pretty clean.

and good thing you took the advice from Gas One @Gas One ...he got a good artistic eye, and i can definitely respect that, despite the fact that we have two different artistic styles. i keep forgetting at times that back in the day, he himself basically shot me some advice in enrolling to the academy of art, since he was a former student there himself.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so yeah, s/o Gas One @Gas One for the advice on the academy of art...if i didn't follow the brehs advice, i probably still would have been going to school in sacramento, and i probably would have not developed fundamentally as an artist as well as i did with what i learned at the academy of art.