Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hard to feel bad for a state that constantly votes people into office who want to get rid of FEMA.
I feel you but I also have a hard time demonizing the vast majority of people in states like that which seem to get very little and/or highly inadequate education and that's something that's "okay" out there thus being the reason they are so stupid and don't understand how things like FEMA like... work.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah those are a couple of the standout tracks for sure but I can listen to that album all the way through front to back, same with War All the Time. I've liked everything that have released for the most part but they won't ever come even close to matching those two albums again.

Props: siccmadesyko

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also I've seen them live a few times and they put on a great show. Last time I saw them a few years back Geoff started smashing some drunk heckler in the head with his mic at the end of the show and the dude bled everywhere and security cleared out the whole venue in like 30 seconds lol.

Props: siccmadesyko