Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm on a quest to get someone pregnant
fuck bro why don't you just fork over your paycheck to me & Ill spare you the displeasure of changing shitty diapers.

cause thats pretty much EXACTLY what happens...

ask a guy who pays $1280 a month in child support, anything.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase walks into the function like

hey brehs
I usually don't care about stuff like this but I hate that Joy Division, and that the radio waves from pulsar CP1919 that Stephen Morris chose as the cover art for Unknown Pleasures especially, have become a "thing" so to say.

I mean as probably my favorite band ever if more people are finding them due to those reasons that's fine and great. But I think Earl kind of summed up a lot of it with this Tumblr post though..

Props: fillyacup
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

One of the most SICK impromptu "shows" I ever got the pleasure of seeing was the night I was chillin with Gabe, Malice, Arson, DJ Mark 7, Kayvee, Big Drawz, possibly Dana but I am not 100% on that ( I was FUCKED UP that night ) I believe Doom & her homegirl Alicia were there, & a few other siccness cats I do not recall the names of...

anyhow I am posted with Seff the gaffla, & Rappin 4tay choppin it up & this song comes on & here comes Mac & AD, they grab the mics from the DJ & WENT IN on this song... I might just have a pic from that moment

"Ooh wee ooh wee ni**as can't handle me...."

was that in rohnert park?