Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
if I was ever a famous rapper i'd make a ton of flyers talmbout "in 2 weeks look out for the teaser for the video", followed by the trailer, followed in another 2 weeks by the video

promote the promotion of the promotion

that's how you elevate the game, Ugly Nigga should take notes on my promotion techniques
First I'd issue an online statement that I will be releasing flyers in two weeks though.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if I was ever a famous rapper i'd make a ton of flyers talmbout "in 2 weeks look out for the teaser for the video", followed by the trailer, followed in another 2 weeks by the video

promote the promotion of the promotion

that's how you elevate the game, Ugly Nigga should take notes on my promotion techniques
First I'd issue an online statement that I will be releasing flyers in two weeks though.
Issue a statement about the release of a trailer that's about when the flyers are gonna drop that talk about the trailer for the music video that's gonna drop
gotta take out banners ads about the online statement 1st tho
But before all that issue a press release about the press conference that's gonna be held in regards to the statement that will soon be issued
skywrite the date of the press release over major metropolitan areas
and after all that the video turns out to be....