Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Did you score a touchdown or hit a home run
nah breh, we didn't actually play a game of football or baseball; for baseball, we did batting, catching, and fielding practice...and football was wide receiver vs. cornerback drills, actually a quarterback and a receiver vs. a cornerback who is obviously covering the receiver, and there's also a safety who is playing deep zone as well

now, we rotate between 4-5 people playing all mentioned positions, and i'm not trying to toot my own horn here, because i always look at something to improve on, but nobody, at least out of my friends or the opposing team we play against in games, can cover me; i'm not the fastest, strongest, or anything, but i am more successful because i take the time study the game and work to improve on my game...i don't have the arm strength like the rest of my friends playing quarterback, but my decision making and accuracy is way better than theirs; i'm not the fastest/most athletic when it comes to playing wide receiver/cornerback/safety but i have the best hands, can run the best routes, anticipate throws, and play man to man coverage better than any of them...

as a matter of fact, the last football game, we played up to seven touchdowns, and my team won the game, and i accounted for four of the seven touchdowns (two passing, two receiving) and i had two pass breakups in the red zone, on fourth down to stop the opposing team from scoring...not to mention, i did it with a hamstring that wasn't fully recovered that was pulled a couple weeks prior to that

and i'm doing all of this being a fat summabitch, as kah would say...if i shed some excess weight, then it's gonna be even worse for the opposition, because i'll get back some stamina and agility that i lost

Props: infinity