Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've taken a bunch of shrooms and acid in my life and that has never happened to me. I just usually see intenese colors and some visuals and laugh a lot, so yeah.
There is threshold levels... How many grams u usually take fresh or dry?

It's a fact you get ego disassociation at a certain doses.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Oh & meanwhile, I found this song I did back in either 1996 or 1997 when I was in a band called Eargasm.

Not mixed or mastered, I literally found this on a CD & uploaded it today for you guys to hear. I played bass guitar & did the vocals ( Featured with an ex-associate who backed up the chorus )

anyhow... you may think it sucks, but keep in mind it's older than 0R0 @0R0

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Oh, happy frHIGHday fuckers...

I just found out yesterday from my doctor, that I am a fat bastard & have put on 50 pounds in 3 years.

Yaye for Diabeetus!

I quit the smokes, I quit doing dope MANY years ago, I quit soda... now it is time to quit being fat & live life with a long term goal in sight! & that is to LIVE!

This fatness has given me sleep apnea high blood pressure & a big fat fuckin belly...

Today is day 1 of many, that I plan to make time for my health instead of time for everyone elses shit.

Bout to go hiking after work today & will do so for the next 30 days before I hit the gym
Join a MMA gym, heavy training for 2 months will transform you. I'm a month in, and best shape I been in 8years. Lost about 10 pounds and building core strength. Plus you build a warriors cardio.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Join a MMA gym, heavy training for 2 months will transform you. I'm a month in, and best shape I been in 8years. Lost about 10 pounds and building core strength. Plus you build a warriors cardio.
ya know, I have a lifelong friend / mentor / OG who owns an MMA gym
( specializes in Krav Maga ) who has asked me several times to go to his gym... i think i just may.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ya know, I have a lifelong friend / mentor / OG who owns an MMA gym
( specializes in Krav Maga ) who has asked me several times to go to his gym... i think i just may.
What's the name? I'm going to continue training when I get to the 408 this summer. I been bookmarking places I want to check out when I get there.

Best part of those type of mma gyms is it pushes you, cause you don't want to be be the pussy who quits or submits when you spar. Thus you push way harder then just at normal weights and treadmill gym imo.

Props: S.SAVAGE