Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I would say that Marley is unarguably the most important person in reggae music. However, Tosh is equally as important yet widely unrecognized. I find Tosh's music instantly relate-able, and if I had to choose, it would probably be Tosh. That's like choosing between McCartney and Lennon though. Both are equally great.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its just a preference & to be fair im sure im just tired of marley in general from how often you hear his music, his songs have become stereotypical reggae

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
So you know how it's been THIS. FUCKING. WEEK. It really has. My only surviving grandfather had a stroke and may never walk again. He's 88 and is a savage. Been in a couple wars and drinks erry day like my other grandpa who died. He was on this wreck in WW2: SS Leopoldville (1929) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Years later, I was reading Clive Cussler books (he had became my favorite author) and I came across a dedication he wrote: "To the eight hundred American men who were lost with the Leopoldville, Christmas Eve 1944 near Cherbourg, France. Forgotten by many, remembered by few" and that just solidified things. I'll post up some awesome pics when he passes (hopefully not soon).