Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I dont see Jack or Feddy, but thats boo banga third from left, and I think thats Nacho in front. And LMAO at Rue's eyeballs, those things are just trying to jump out of dudes skull.
Nah that's not Nacho unless everyone else there is really fucking tall. When I ran into him at my work dude is a few inches taller than me and I'm just under 6'0.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I dont see Jack or Feddy, but thats boo banga third from left, and I think thats Nacho in front. And LMAO at Rue's eyeballs, those things are just trying to jump out of dudes skull.
here they are:

Attachments

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I think we need to further discuss rue's eyeballs. Did they escape shortly after this photo was taken? I live in seattle and the last thing I need to worry about is dope fiend eyeballs lurking in the alleys. If one of rue's eyeballs asked me for my wallet I'd give it up on GP, no fighting, no running, just pure terror.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
SRD flew out to Seattle to kick it with I AM. Im pretty sure she said they fucked too. He FB requested me a year ago or so, and he's a weird lookin dude (no marty), I don't usually judge dudes looks, but he looked like a meth head. I was surprised she would have relations with him.