Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
fresh's beat was highkey weak, did you make your beat similar to his production style on purpose BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO ?
Knowing I was battling him, I purposly went uptempo, with boom-bap golden area drum break sample. It also pushed me to make a actual rap sounding beat- bass line, and not go all off on some electro weirdo shit lol

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You like sicx breh?
I've heard like two Sicx songs in my life, so no.

I know that was a joke, but oddly enough for posting on here I was never a big fan of the whole "golden era" of Sac hip-hop outside of random songs here and there in general. I can't even think of a Sac album from back in the day that I like all the way through.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I've heard like two Sicx songs in my life, so no.

I know that was a joke, but oddly enough for posting on here I was never a big fan of the whole "golden era" of Sac hip-hop outside of random songs here and there in general. I can't even think of a Sac album from back in the day that I like all the way through.
I liked season of the sicc and settrippin bloccstyle. But other than that, only a few songs here and there.

I didn't post too much here until BART came over here permanently. The epic lee vs. Fernando fong thread back in 98 is my first memory of this place. Fuck I'm old...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I liked season of the sicc and settrippin bloccstyle. But other than that, only a few songs here and there.

I didn't post too much here until BART came over here permanently. The epic lee vs. Fernando fong thread back in 98 is my first memory of this place. Fuck I'm old...
Yeah I migrated over too when BART went down for what supposed to be a few day for upgrades and it turned into what a few months? Then it came back as just rap talk and no one ever really went back lol.