Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
It remains about 70% done. Was gonna drop it with mostly just samples but I had to add drums and bass or it wouldn't have been right. Gonna do a soft launch and hope for 5 downloads lol. How many downloads are u getting on bandcamp?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I clicked props and:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 2552
The Following Users Gave Props To 0R0 : Revoke Props
Ne Obliviscaris (Today)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It remains about 70% done. Was gonna drop it with mostly just samples but I had to add drums and bass or it wouldn't have been right. Gonna do a soft launch and hope for 5 downloads lol. How many downloads are u getting on bandcamp?
bandcamp is meh, maybe 100 dl's. For whatever reason I get a lot of Downloads on my single tracks I upload to hulkshare.

I need to really start linking to it.

I think my next endeavor is going to be actual DJ mixes... to where maybe I'll throw a track or 2 of my own stuff surrounded by known stuff. I think it will get a lot more views on youtube, and lead to more DL's... while sneaking some of my material on peoples speakers.

I need to refresh my bandcamp, it looks like shit.

Last edited:
Props: infinity