Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I bought a townhouse in Texas for about 80k
we are looking to buy some property in Morgan Hill out by Uvas Reservoir this year. Looking at 5 acres no house on it for a little over 150k.

planning to put a mobile home on it for the duration of time it takes to build our own home.

I think that is the best bet for living anywhere near the bay area if you can find it for a good price.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Lol I garnette ap9 ain't getting close to the money what he is saying he is getting. Why the Fuck would E! Pay you for some interview, but can't release it for 60 days? He said he got like $200,000 for it or some shit. Pretty sure I have stated this previously. It just doesn't make sense

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol I garnette ap9 ain't getting close to the money what he is saying he is getting. Why the Fuck would E! Pay you for some interview, but can't release it for 60 days? He said he got like $200,000 for it or some shit. Pretty sure I have stated this previously. It just doesn't make sense
#fact

the only money he has received from all of this was 100K from Star Magazine for the interview.

everything else is lies.

coming from the most reliable, of reliable sources.