Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No, I guess I shouldn't of quoted your post. Was just curious what blowing up meant.
Really the meaning seems to be changing again as of late so I can't even tell you. I mean they are now figuring youtube views into Billboard chart numbers so we are seeing the music industry just finally starting to catch up with the times.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah dude. I have the feeling we are going to see a AP9 shot thread at somepoint due to all of this. Man, your sister is going to be so bummed out when he dies lol.
maybe its just me, but if im fuckin a rich broad and gettin cashed out by said broad, im not puttin flicks on intergram or makin fb posts...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so now kobe is gonna finish the job cuz ice-t couldnt? lol
I don't think so much as because of those two instances as he's coming off as a dude who runs his mouth too much for fame and sooner or later he's going to run it off at the wrong person as his ego grows and they are gonna have his gold grill embeded in the wall behind where his head once way.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm a huge fan of trailer voiceovers and I have to say the trailer for thirteen ghosts has the best trailer voice over of all time.

SPOILER ALERT:

"What's scarier than ONE ghost in a haunted house? (pause for effect) THIRTEEN ghosts in a haunted house."

How do they come up with this shit?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO
first up, surwit and colleagues compared the 6-week effects of 2 hypocaloric diets – one with 43% of the total calories as sucrose (table sugar), and one with 4% of the total calories as sucrose [15].
No significant differences were seen in the loss of bodyweight or bodyfat between the high and low-sucrose groups. Strengthening these results was the use of dual x-ray absorptiometry (dxa) to measure body composition. Furthermore, no differences in blood lipids or metabolism were seen between the groups. It looks like a more sugary intake still cannot override a calorie deficit

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I am staying with a married couple while in Calgary. The walls are paper thin. I can hear them whispering sometimes at night. I have never heard them have sex, ever. They might be aliens. Going to install a hidden cam in their room to see if maybe they are just super quiet.