Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I still find it hilarious the size of the L Joey took going at Lil B and honestly B's diss wasn't even all that. But you just can't say lyrical missiles in 2013 and every one of his disses was something B has already said about himself, so yeah lol. Plus add in his Twitter meltdown because of Task Force and the kid just looked so goofy all the way around.

Props: Mixerr

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
#Datsout

Went to get some new tires the other day and the dude was telling me the Japanese tires I had before are shit, and that all the people in the world are the same, except for Japanese, they are shit.

But then again, Jews still talk about WW2, and the Japs killed more people than the Nazis and never apologized for anything and still teach their kids they were right and praise their war criminals. Imagine the German President paying respect to Himmler...we would get nuked right away.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, B's diss wasn't all that but at least he went at Joey. 90% of Joey's could have been aimed at anyone and when he did talk about B it was making fun of shit like tiny pants, which he makes fun of himself.

B's diss and Joey's diss back wasn't even the biggest part of the L. It was dude taking shit next level serious when it was obvious B didn't give a flying fuck at all, just as he never had. Then he went on his twitter rant, deleted his account, and then cameback a day and a half later saying that wasn't why and he just needed a break from how addicting twitter was... for a whole 36 hours, gtfo lol.

Props: BASEDVATO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yea I didn't know much history on joey, but yea battling lil b makes no sense... you prove nothing.
I just don't get why he @'d him his dead homie's lyrics about B out of nowhere. Like dude hadn't even been dead a couple months and the song was over a year old. B more than likely never heard it and that's why he went in on Joey when it was Steez who said keep your day job in a Pro Era song. I just found it really weird to do that.