Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
But hahaha RJ likes hot sausage in his MOUTH whatta FAGGOT!
lol a gourmet hot dog place opened up a block away from my apartment, I've been there practically every day lately. Best so far is the green chili mac & cheese dog.

bout to catch up on the last 2 weeks of the Ultimate Fighter that I missed and get #medicated
the M-1 grappling this week was amazing

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz @B-Buzz you ever go to Franks 'N Dawgs out there? I saw it on Food Network and holy fuck do they have some good looking stuff. This looks insane..

Bacon sausage, bacon jam, whiskey glazed pork belly, baconaise, chicharrons, and ham dust

Props: fillyacup

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
B-Buzz @B-Buzz you ever go to Franks 'N Dawgs out there? I saw it on Food Network and holy fuck do they have some good looking stuff. This looks insane..
nah dude, never heard of it to be honest. There's a bunch of places out here that I haven't tried, not a big fan of waiting in line for so long. I've never been to Hot Doug's which is supposedly the best hot dog place in the world because it's a 1-2 hour line most days.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Octomom is chill these days, because she's getting baked goods delivered and getting a little baked herself ... all while she cares for her 14 kids ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected to Octo tell us ... Nadya is the proud owner of a medical marijuana card -- we're told for anxiety. And get this ... she got the card 2 days after leaving rehab for Xanax addiction.

The marijuana she consumes is primarily embedded in cookies and other bakery products. We're told Nadya ingests the pot both at home and on the road during appearances.

We're told Octo --who considers herself primarily responsible for the well-being of her kids -- believes the children are NOT at risk even when she's not all there. And speaking of not there ... we're told Octo does not get high when the nannies are around, meaning she's the only one in the house caring for the kids.

So ... the question. Can a parent temporarily check out by using pot when they have more than a dozen kids ... or is it NEVER OK?

Props: S.SAVAGE