Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
not in the loop wtf does that even mean
podgy is a word that fillyacup made up, meaning a lot of things. its cause HD told fubu mane le flare that "chee chee" meant something like staying positive, feeling good about ones accomplishments, a positive way of life, and also a home invasion or a robbery

so we thought it was hilarious that it could mean something positive but also tieing up people and robbing them, so basically fill said hes making his own word podgy which basically means the same thing and we ran with it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hdmi cable with ethernet?

that doesnt even exist. its one or the other.

your tv doesnt have built in wifi with apps?
1. HDMI 1.4 features an integrated Ethernet channel

The new version of HDMI adds a bi-directional IP data channel to allow devices to send and receive data at full Ethernet speeds (ie up to 100Mbps). This basically eliminates the need for a separate Ethernet cable and enables web-capable devices (with HDMI 1.4 connectors) to share their internet connection with other HDMI gadgets. For example, an HDMI 1.4-equipped amp could act as the internet hub of a home cinema system, sharing its broadband access with a connected TV or set-top box.
no it doesnt have built in wireless; i didnt even consider it needing built in though because i was goign to use the ps3 for netflix anyway. hmm i wonder if the hdmi cable with ethernet hooked from the tv to the ps3 will let me use the internet from the ps3 and watch netflix through the tv app instead

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
no it doesnt have built in wireless; i didnt even consider it needing built in though because i was goign to use the ps3 for netflix anyway. hmm i wonder if the hdmi cable with ethernet hooked from the tv to the ps3 will let me use the internet from the ps3 and watch netflix through the tv app instead
no.

May 4, 2002
lol butch.

all u needed was an hdmi cable from ur ps3 to ur tv to watch netflixs.

my tv is wireless and can access netflix from my router or wireless from my xbox 360s