Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont think ive ever had one of their cold subs. you could get the same thing from that place on like 3rd and union i think by the bus tunnel that sells the huge square new york deli style sammiches... whatever the fuck that place is. they use the same cold meats and cheeses

its all about the hot subs imo lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As much as I can't stand Hopsin and that Swizzz fool is even worse Hopsin did the right thing by signing Dizzy Wright, whatever that may mean seeing Hopsin isn't even well known himself lol. Dude is dope though.

[video=youtube;B3CCGvcQk4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3CCGvcQk4o[/video]

I hope they aren't all over his album.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I downloaded it but haven't peeped it yet. But anything with Ariel Pink and R. Stevie Moore is going to be different to say the least lol.
seriously lol, they've been doing like continuous "skits" between and during tracks that are like a mix of bullshitting in the booth and what seems like an amateur vaudeville act lol

and they replay a couple of them during diff songs like 3-4 diff times lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

wtf really? since when were comic book movies good lol
I'm not a fan of comic book movies really but the two The Dark Night movies have been really good.

Besides that my two favorite comic book movies (and just really good movies in general) are Sin City and V for Vendetta and I didn't know either were based off comics until after I saw them lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As much as I can't stand Hopsin and that Swizzz fool is even worse Hopsin did the right thing by signing Dizzy Wright, whatever that may mean seeing Hopsin isn't even well known himself lol. Dude is dope though.

[video=youtube;B3CCGvcQk4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3CCGvcQk4o[/video]

I hope they aren't all over his album.
yea hes cool, not sure wtf he was thinking "signing" with hopsin tho, might as well "sign" to machine gun kelly or some shit lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Besides that my two favorite comic book movies (and just really good movies in general) are Sin City and V for Vendetta and I didn't know either were based off comics until after I saw them lol.
well those were graphic novels technically but yeah pretty much