Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Catholicism in general makes me sick. The fact millions of people pile into these catholic churches every Sunday still to this day in 2013 after the 50 years of rampant pedofiles being exposed throughout the entire organization makes me shake my head that so many people still support this organization because of their retarded false fear planted in their brain of "support us or burn in hell"

fucking morons

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Catholicism in general makes me sick. The fact millions of people pile into these catholic churches every Sunday still to this day in 2013 after the 50 years of rampant pedofiles being exposed throughout the entire organization makes me shake my head that so many people still support this organization because of their retarded false fear planted in their brain of "support us or burn in hell"

fucking morons
I can't speak for other places but my aunt and uncle are pretty devout Catholics (they are very liberal and forward thinking in general I'll say even though I don't personally care for them for non related reasons) and when they visited my mom on Christmas they were telling her how the church they attend has had it's congregation drop by over 50% in the last decade. Going by that this is a very big church in a mostly white upper middle class city with lots of Catholics I'm guessing the whole cover-up is a pretty big reason why people stopped going. Even they don't frequent it often anymore I guess except for on special occasions and they used to be very involved with the church.

I'm pretty sure my uncle might be at very least agnostic these days even if he doesn't admit it though after his daughter passed away 7 years ago.